Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to insert space between tab levels when MultiRow display mode enabled
posted

In my previous post, http://community.infragistics.com/forums/t/53636.aspx, I finally got multi-row tab levels being added programatically.  Now I face an issue where the first level of the tabs is "mushed" together with the second level - there is no spacing between them.

I have tried the following and none of them seemed to make a difference:

1. Increase the BarHeight on the UltraWebTab control to 10.
  2. Use CSS to set the top border of the tab styles to white
  3. Use CSS to set the bottom border of the tab styles to white
  4. Programmatically insert a tabSeparator on it's own line between the two rows of tabs

How can I create a bit of white space or separation between the first level of tabs and the second?

See the attached screenshot - there are 2 levels of tabs, with a total of 5 tabs.  As you can see there is no definition between one level and the next - I'd like some sort of white line to appear between the two levels.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Strange - I seem to have fixed my problem.  I tried the 4 things I tried before and found that #2 really did work, so not sure what happened and why it didn't show up before.  Anyway, at least it's working now!

Children
No Data