Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance of XamPivotGrid
posted

I am currently evaulating XamPivotGrid using FlatDataSource. I just started testing the performance of the grid by binding the flatdatasource to a List containing about 1 million items. My source object class contains about 6 members out of which two are measures while rest are dimensions. The 1 million items span across 50,000 unique dimensions. Initially when I load the grid, there is only one dimension in the "Rows Fields" section and the  two Measures in the "Data Items' section. So when I first load the grid it takes a while but eventually it does load up. However the real performance bottleneck occurs when I start adding more dimensions in the "Row Fields" section. It gets very slow and even causes Internet explorer to crash.

Is there a way to speed up the performance of the XamPivotGrid? Is pagination available for XamPivotGrid?

Parents Reply Children
No Data