Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Table Rows collection
posted

Hi guys and gals!  What a wonderful day, huh? :-)

I've created a table and added some rows to it as such:

For iIndex As Integer = 0 to maxGridRows  - 1

row  = table.AddRow()

Next

I have several UltraWebGrids that I want to use to populate this table, and the above code uses the grid having the most rows as the source for the iIndex value, i.e. the table has as many rows as the grid with the most rows. I would like the data from these grids to be placed at various cell and row locations throughout the table.

Ok, my question is this: is this possible? Is there a way to iterate through the table's rows collection after the table is built? The AddRow method's description says that it creates a row and adds it to the internal collection of objects, but as far as I can tell, this collection can't be accessed. (Curiously, if not, why not?) . I need to do this if at all possible. If impossible, would you suggests the best alternative? I need 3 columns of data from 3 grids, side by side. Then another layer of the same layout below those.

Thank you kindly,

Lee...(hoping I don't have to tackle this from a completely different direction)

Parents Reply Children
No Data