Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataMenu Show/Hide Items in client side
posted

EDIT: SORRY WRONG FORUM, CAN SOMEONE MOVE IT TO WebDataMenu!? Thanks!

Hello,

I have a WebDataMenu as a context menu for my WebDataTree.

after right clicking a node the webdatamenu appears and I want decide if the user can see special items depending on the node item itself (and other things).

I am using an ajax webmethod call to get wheater to display each item or not and using item.set_visible(true/false) before showing the menu.

As long as I click on a node and right click the same node afterwards everything works fine. The Menu is rendered only with the desired items.

But if I click on a node and then right click on some other node the menu container does not refresh to a new size. The Items are missing (intended) but the menu does not fit the new items size,

do demonstrate what I mean I add a screenshot showing the wrong size of the menu after settings 1 item to invisible (client side!).

My questions: Is there any way to let the menu re-render to it's new size? What can I do?

Carsten