Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Binding datachart with pivotgrid
posted

hi,i am now using vol 11.2,

am binding the datachart with pivotgrid.

<ig:XamDataChart ToolTipStyle="{StaticResource ToolTipStyle}" Grid.Column="0"  Grid.Row="0"  x:Name="DataChart"  VerticalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed" HorizontalZoombarVisibility="Visible" HorizontalZoomable="True"   VerticalZoomable="False"   WindowResponse="Immediate" 

DefaultInteraction="DragPan" Background="{x:Null}" CrosshairVisibility="Collapsed" 

Cursor="Hand" GridMode="BehindSeries" PlotAreaBackground="#e6def5" Margin="3,2,10,0">

<ig:XamDataChart.Axes>

<ig:NumericYAxis x:Name="yAxis">

<ig:NumericYAxis.LabelSettings>

<ig:AxisLabelSettings Extent="25" Padding="0,5,0,0"/>

</ig:NumericYAxis.LabelSettings>

</ig:NumericYAxis>

<ig:OlapXAxis 

x:Name="xAxis"

DataSource="{StaticResource FlatDataSource}" 

OlapAxisSource="Columns"

AutoGenerateSeries="True"   

YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}"/>

</ig:XamDataChart.Axes>

<ig:XamDataChart.Series>

</ig:XamDataChart.Series>

</ig:XamDataChart>

<ig:XamPivotGrid Grid.Column="0"  Grid.Row="2"  RowHeaderStyle="{StaticResource RowHeaderCellStyle}"  AllowCompactLayout="True" DataSource="{StaticResource FlatDataSource}" x:Name="pivotGrid" AllowHeaderColumnsSorting="False" AllowHeaderRowsSorting="False" Padding="5,25,0,0">

<ig:XamPivotGrid.EditSettings>

<ig:EditSettings AllowCellEdit="True"/>

</ig:XamPivotGrid.EditSettings>

when i remove the datachart, i can edit the cells in the grid, but when i put it again, i cant edit :S

so whats the problem? i want to edit the cells in the pivot grid and c the changes in the chart.

and is it possible to have stackedcolumnseries??

Parents Reply Children
No Data