Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Resource Washer Issue
posted

I have Pivot Grid, Data Selector, Data Slicer & Ribbon in my application & in the ribbon i have a button for resource washer. I have added resource washer in the grid resources and on button click i am assigning it "Green Color" but it is not working. I could not find the issue.

But when i created a dummy application with only pivot grid it is working fine.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

Is the pivotgrid the only component that is not washed with green color in your application with Pivot Grid, Data Selector, Data Slicer & Ribbon? And can you explain what exactly you have in mind with "not working". It will be helpful for us. And the best option is to attach a simple application. Here I can give you sample xaml code for the DV controls (Pivot Grid, Data Selector, Data Slicer) where WashColor is not set, because you add it from code behind.

<ResourceDictionary x:Key="RW">
                    <ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
                        <ig:ResourceWasher AutoWash="True" >
                            <ig:ResourceWasher.SourceDictionary>
                                <ResourceDictionary>
                                    <ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
                                        <ResourceDictionary Source="IG.xamPivotDataSlicer.xaml" />
                                        <ResourceDictionary Source="IG.xamPivotGrid.xaml" />
                                    </ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
                                </ResourceDictionary>
                            </ig:ResourceWasher.SourceDictionary>
                        </ig:ResourceWasher>
                    </ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
                </ResourceDictionary>

Thanks,

M.Yovchev

Children
No Data