Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Enable / Disable CSOM methods
posted
Are there not setEnable, getEnable) client side methods for enabling / disabling / getting enable status for the WebCombo? or for the UltraWebGrid for that matter?  These methods or not in the documentation, and I've tried executing these, and the debug status states this object doesn't support these methods.  I am building a web app that has an UltraWebTab with multiple tabs containg WebAsyncRefreshPanels containg UltraWebGrids, each displaying different types of data from our accounting application. I use a WebPanel with multiple controls (WebDateChooser, WebTextEdit, WebCombo) to control the criteria for populating each grid.  These controls are used in different combinations depending on the tab selected... I enable  / disable the appropriate controls, but at present cannot do this with the WebCombo... I have to make it invisible.  I sincerely hope there is a resolution for this.

On another note, why is there a different set of CSOM methods for getting the id of the control for each control type (WebTextEdit - getById(), WebDateChooser - getComboById, WebImageButton - getWebControlById...etc) rather than just one with a common name regardless of the control.

Thanks
LThibx