Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Edit in excel is gone* It says you can cut and paste into webgrid on the box yet it doesn't appear to work.
posted

There are no samples of this functionality nor does it appear to work..

I would prefer to get my old ultragrid working in ie9. I have spent many hours dropping the newer ultragrid dlls (from the trial) into my project but none seem to work as I get compile errors such that it is a higher version of the framework ( we are using 2.0). 

Does anyone know if edit in excel works in ie9  ( I want to cut and paste directly to the grid not some other hack ).

Thanks!!!

R.J.

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello R.J,

You have compiled assemblies for .NET 2.0 in your installation folder, so please add them to your VS toolbox and try to drag them on the page. You shouldn't have any problems compiling your project in this case. The easier way to  distinguish them is as you have a look  at their names e.g. UltraWebGrid2.dll (compiled for .NET 2.0) UltraWebGrid3.5.dll( Compiled for .NET 3.5) and so on..

Best regards,