Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Auto complete box in Grid
posted

Hi, 

Is this happening to me only? If I have an auto complete box (ie., combo) in an Grid, I have to click twice (doble click) to open the list ... Just to inform this strange behavior. 

Another thing I want to say is this: in LS default grid there is a feature that allows you to have a "blank" record in grid, just to add a new row from there. You can disable that blank row if uncheck the "add new row" checkbox in grid properties. I can not find similar functionality in your grid. Is this by design? Will it be there in a future? Now your only option to add a new row in grid is using Add button. 

Many thanks and bye ... 

Parents
    posted

Hello

You are right that you have to click twice for opening the list. This is because of the special behaviour that the native LightSwitch controls have.

As for the second question - currently the only supported way to add data is using the "Add button".

Best regards,

Anatoli

Reply Children
No Data