Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Copy the text value of an hyperlink control in a XamGrid template column
posted

I'm wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue.

I'm having an issue when copying data from the XamGrid to the clipboard. I have a template column that contains a hyperlink control that represents a customer # in our database. I allow the users to select columns and rows that they want to copy and then click ctrl-c to copy the data to the clipboard. But when they paste it into excel, word, notepad, etc., the customer # column is blank. The header is there, but the data is not. How can keep the column a hyperlink and have the actual data present for export?

Below is the code for template column as well as the class that is used to convert the value into an URI.

Thanks

Parents
    posted

Hello lonnie3072,

I have been looking into your posts and I have been trying to reproduce your issue with no success. Instead of unbound field with HyperlinkButton I am using our XamGrid’s HyperlinkColumn. I am sending you  my sample application(XamGridHyperlink.zip). Please tell me if I have misunderstood you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

XamGridHyperlink.zip
Reply Children