Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Query regarding WebDataMenu(2011.2 Version) CSS
posted

Hi,

Previously we've used ultra webmenu navigator and now as per client's request we migrated to version 2011.2 and most of the styles were missing and we are unable to locate the matching css class for the newer version with older version, I'm posting my UltraWebMenu markup code here, Please guid me converting it completely to 2011.2.

<ignav:UltraWebMenu ID="UltraWebMenu1" Font-Names="Verdana" BackColor="#C2E2F8" Font-Size="7pt"
    ForeColor="Black" TopAligment="Center" Width="100%" runat="server" EnhancedRendering="False"
    JavaScriptFilename="" JavaScriptFileNameCommon="" LeafItemImageUrl="" ParentItemImageUrl=""
    StyleSetName="" Height="26px" BorderColor="Black" BorderWidth="0px">
    <HoverItemStyle Cursor="Hand" Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black"
        BackColor="PaleGoldenrod">
    </HoverItemStyle>
    <SeparatorStyle Font-Size="8pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="MidnightBlue" BackgroundImage="ig_menuSep.gif"
        CssClass="SeparatorClass" CustomRules="background-repeat:repeat-x; "></SeparatorStyle>
    <Margin Left="0px" Top="0px" Right="0px"></Margin>
    <ExpandEffects ShadowColor="194, 226, 248"></ExpandEffects>
    <TopSelectedStyle Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black">
    </TopSelectedStyle>
    <IslandStyle Cursor="Default" BorderWidth="1px" Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana"
        BorderStyle="Outset" ForeColor="Black" BackColor="#C2E2F8">
    </IslandStyle>
    <DisabledStyle Font-Size="8pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="#C2E2F8">
    </DisabledStyle>
    <TopLevelParentItemStyle Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black">
    </TopLevelParentItemStyle>
    <TopLevelLeafItemStyle Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black">
    </TopLevelLeafItemStyle>
    <LeafItemStyle Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black" BackColor="#C2E2F8">
    </LeafItemStyle>
    <Levels>
        <ignav:Level Index="0"></ignav:Level>
    </Levels>
    <ItemStyle Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black" BackColor="#C2E2F8">
    </ItemStyle>
    <ParentItemStyle Font-Size="7pt" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="Black" BackColor="#C2E2F8">
    </ParentItemStyle>
    <Padding Left="0px" Top="0px" Right="0px"></Padding>
    <Images>
        <ScrollTopDisabledImage Url="ig_menu_scrollup_disabled.gif"></ScrollTopDisabledImage>
        <ScrollBottomDisabledImage Url="ig_menu_scrolldown_disabled.gif"></ScrollBottomDisabledImage>
        <SubMenuImage Url="ig_menuTri.gif"></SubMenuImage>
        <ScrollBottomImage Url="ig_menu_scrolldown.gif"></ScrollBottomImage>
        <ScrollTopImage Url="ig_menu_scrollup.gif"></ScrollTopImage>
    </Images>
    <MenuClientSideEvents InitializeMenu="" ItemChecked="" ItemClick="" ItemHover=""
        SubMenuDisplay="" />
</ignav:UltraWebMenu>

Thanks,

Pavan

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi pavanpuligandla,

I dont understand the question.

Can you make it more clear ie; can you repeat the question again

I assume that it will work if you simply copy paste the old code in new control.

did u ever tried you lazy fella....

Children
No Data