Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cross-tab charts and tables
posted

Has anyone successfully produced cross tabulated charts and tables using infragistics reporting.

Was trying to produce something like the attachment with crystal reports, but got scared off because if the graph got to large the report viewer would crash. So decided to use infragistics instead. Now found it quite annoying...

I've tried to create my own aggregators and bind to them as the data sources, but can not quite get what I'm after. Some examples of other successes would be great.

Would like the graph to have different colours representing the different catagories, however all I can get graph component is one colour and sigle entry in the legend.

Can you use expressions in the chart?

Can you do conditional formating in the chart control, how?

Any idea ideas or assistance would be appreciated.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello David,

In the chart you can add series for each category that represents a different background. To apply conditional formatting in the chart there is a Databinding property to set and an expression can be added. For example using the chart a condition can be added to set the background of the chart depending on how many records are returned.

The following link can be found on how to use conditional formatting.

I have attached a sample of the report that returns the data from the Chinook database.

xamReportViewer1.zip
Children
No Data