Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamNumericEditor not updating in Binding
posted

Hi

I'm using Ingfragistics 2012.1 in with Silverlight5. Recently i updated my Infragistics and accordingly i updated my Project references using Infragistics Version Utility 20212.1. So now my references version is 12.1.20121.2271 and RuntimeVersione us 4.0.30319

Now i've a problem with XamNumericEditor wchich Value property is in Binding and is not updating at all. I created and attached a sample project, in which there is a ChildWindow containig a TextBox and XamNumeric, both binding to the same source but only TextBox is updating.

Before updating the project's refences i didn't have this problem. My project is already deployed and i need to update my client with new version but with this issue i can't.

So please,i need updates urgently.

Download sample project here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98843090/NumericEditorErrorSL5.zip

Thank you very much

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and the sample you have provided and I can suggest you use XamNumericInput instead of XamNumericEditor, since it is a retired control in SL and we no longer provide fixes for it.

Hope this helps you.

Children
No Data