Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with Report Viewer on Azure website that has multiple host headers
posted

I have a problem with a report displaying blank once it is deployed to an Azure WEBSITE account.  The report renders properly during development.  I also have a test Azure Website for testing the solution before production.  THE TEST AZURE ACCOUNT ONLY has the one uri.  For this account, the report also renders correctly.

The problem lays with my production Azure account which supports multi-tenancy and has multiple host headers.  Initially, I was getting 404 errors for the wcf service at "ReportService.svc/ajaxAddress/CreateSessionForReport" could not be found.  After spending all day on it and reading the issues IIS has with multiple host headers, I have adjusted the web.config setting for <serviceHostingEnvironment multipleSiteBindingsEnabled="True" />.

The report viewer now loads without any errors and I can see in the response for "ReportService.svc/ajaxAddress/CreateSessionForReport" that all the html is there. But the page is rendering blank.

From what i can gather today, wcf services and multiple host headers IS NOT a happy marriage.  So i may require further configuration???  Any help would be appreciated.