Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataMenu vertical align & border rounded
posted

Hi, I would like tried to modify the ig_datamenu.css in order to increase the height of the root menu but I didn't achieve it. 

How I could do it?

tks  in advance!

Offline posted

If you continue to experience any issues please do not hesitate to contact me.

Offline posted

Hello Gabriel, 

The CSS files, responsible for the stilling of the Infragistics Controls could be found in the ig_res folder, that is created when an Infragistics Control is initially added.
    The CSS file related to the WebDataMenu is ig_datamenu.css. It could be accessed and modified.   

In order to customize the main menu container named as default as id=”WebDataMenu 1” a CSS class igdm_ControlVertical  is available. Here is a code snippet, where the border, border-radius and height are manually added to the CSS class : 

.igdm_ControlVertical

{
    background-color: #EFEFEF;
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: top;
    background-image: url(images/igdm_controlbackground.png);
    font-family: Verdana,Arial,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida,Helvetica,Sans-serif;
    border-style: none;
    border-width: 0px;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
    cursor: default;
    border: 2px solid blue;
    border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
    height: 100px;
    }

If you have any questions or concerns with this, please let me know and I'll be glad to help.