Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebPercentEditor format
posted

Hello, I am migrating from 11.1 to 13.2 and when I migrated the WebPercentEdit control to WebPercentEditor, The numbers I see are different.

In the previous version I see 18.375 %
In the new version I see 1,837.500 %

here's my control code, wich is exactly the same as it was before, with the only difference of the name of the control:

<ig:WebPercentEditor ID="wpeTaxesParkingTax" MinDecimalPlaces="3" ReadOnly="true"
HideEnterKey="true" runat="server" ToolTip="<%$ Resources:ToolTips, CC_LocationPolicies_Taxes_ParkingTax %>" style="width: 100px;">
</ig:WebPercentEditor>

I set the value in the code behind, and when I debugg the assign of the value, the value is 18.375

Thank you very much!!

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Nicole,

The issue you are experiencing is due to the fact that by default, the WebPercentEditor has its DisplayFactor property set to 100. In this case you would want to change its value to 1. In addition to that in order to display the whole number, the MaxDecimalPlaces property would need to be set to at least 3.