Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid.v11.1 fixed height not working in Chrome and IE11
posted

I am using Ultrawebgrid in my aspx page (code below). I have set its height using Height property of Grid, FrameStyle-Height propery of displaylayout and also set Height property of FrameStyle, but it still doesn;t fix the height. I want to fix height of grid and add vertical scrollbar if data exceeds height of grid. This is not working in IE11 and Chrome. Please help

<igtbl:ultrawebgrid id="uwgFALists" runat="server" Width="900px" Height="222px" OnInitializeLayout="uwgFALists_InitializeLayout" EnableViewState="False">
<DisplayLayout FrameStyle-Height="222px" StationaryMargins="Header" AllowSortingDefault="OnClient"
RowHeightdefault="20px" Version="4.00" SelectTypeRowDefault="Extended" ViewType="OutlookGroupBy"
HeaderClickActionDefault="SortMulti" BorderCollapseDefault="Separate" AllowColSizingDefault="Free"
RowSelectorsDefault="No" Name="uwgFALists" tableLayout="Fixed" CellClickActionDefault="RowSelect">
<HeaderStyleDefault BorderStyle="Solid" HorizontalAlign="Left" ForeColor="Highlight" BackColor="LightGray">
<BorderDetails ColorTop="White" WidthLeft="1px" WidthTop="1px" ColorLeft="White"></BorderDetails>
</HeaderStyleDefault>
<GroupByRowStyleDefault BorderColor="Window" BackColor="Control"></GroupByRowStyleDefault>
<FrameStyle Width="650px" BorderWidth="1px" Font-Size="8.25pt" Font-Names="Microsoft Sans Serif"
BorderColor="Silver" BorderStyle="Solid" BackColor="Window" Height="222px"></FrameStyle>

</DisplayLayout></igtbl:ultrawebgrid>

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data