Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid bind error.
posted

I am testing to use the Infragistics grid to bind the data from the database.

The gird displays duplicated columns. The first column is the one created in the design view and the second duplicate columns that gets created is from the dataset retrieved. I have exactly the same number of columns in the design view as in the dataset.

Please let me know if there is any setting that I need to look for apart from this.

Is there any mapping that I need to make apart from specifying the column names? I am not using Key Name.

Steps to Reproduce: <igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="dtg_CLI_TopClinics"  runat="server">     
                              <displaylayout>                                   
                                      <bands>
                                      <igtbl:ultragridband>                                           
                                            <addnewrow view="NotSet" visible="NotSet">
                                            </addnewrow>                                                             
                                            <columns>                                                                                             
                                                <igtbl:ultragridcolumn basecolumnname="iRunID" type="Custom" width="100px" Hidden="True">
                                                </igtbl:ultragridcolumn>
                                                <igtbl:ultragridcolumn basecolumnname="iRank" type="Custom" width="200px">
                                                    <header caption="Rank">
                                                        <rowlayoutcolumninfo  originx="1"/>
                                                    </header>
                                                    <footer>
                                                        <rowlayoutcolumninfo originx="1"/>
                                                    </footer>
                                                <igtbl:ultragridcolumn basecolumnname="nvchName_month" type="Custom" width="100px">
                                                    <header caption="Country Name">
                                                        <rowlayoutcolumninfo originx="2"/>
                                                    </header>
                                                    <footer>
                                                        <rowlayoutcolumninfo originx="2"/>
                                                    </footer>

I have bound the grid with the database in the backend - 

dtg_CLI_TopClinics.DataSource = datatable;
                    dtg_CLI_TopClinics.DataBind();

There is no other settings that I have made in the code behind. Please advice if there is anything else that I need to take care of.