Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to handle sub options from context menu item?
posted

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario  where I need to right click on a TreeView Item which will display a context menu. In that context menu while point to an item by mouse and then it appears few sub menu items and need to select one from them.

Here I am facing a problem. While I record the steps the code appears as follows.

SwfWindow("xyz").SwfTreeView("xyz").Select "xyz", micRightBtn
SwfWindow("xyz").SwfToolbar("xyz").ShowDropdown "Abc..."
SwfWindow("xyz").SwfToolbar("xyz").Select "Abc...;pqr"

It works fine with the object repository. But since I am using DP, I converted the the above statements to DP using appropiate property value. The problem appears here. It shows an error "Item in ToolStripnot found" in the following line.

SwfWindow("xyz").SwfToolbar("xyz").Select "Abc...;pqr"

Can anybody from Infragistics please give me any better solution.

Ammar can you please help me..

Thanks,

Nabajyoti 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Nabajyoti,

I think the popup menu that you are using is not an infragistics control. Our popup menu does not record or replay "ShowDropdown" action. I think this might be a standard MS ToolStrip control. YOu can check with the developer. if that is the case then you need to contact HP support as they support in-Box controls in QTP.

Regards,

Ammar

Children
No Data