Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Run Error when use - SwfTable(..).RowCount
posted
I use TestAdvantage 7.2 CLR 2.8(trial) + QTP 9.2.0When I using …SwfTable(..).RowCount  I get Run Error -

Object doesn’t support this action. When I restart the QTP & the application it’s work untill the next time

There is any workaround for this issue

ThanksAvishai 

Offline posted
    Hi Avishai,

I thank you for your interest in TestAdvantage. As to your question, I am not sure I am following your question correctly. It seems as when you start QTP and your application, and run your test, RowCount works fine. But that there seems to be a unknown trigger, that when hit makes RowCount fail, and when it fails once, it always fails from that point forward. The only way to make it work again is to restart QTP and your apllication, is this correct?

If it is, based on the error that you are getting, Object doesn't support this action. The only ways that comes to mind that would cause this, if the path to the control ( SwfWindow(...).SwfTable(...) ) points to a different control that doesn't support the action. Any other possibility would not throw that error intermittently as I interpreted it.

Let me know if this helps,