Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SwfToolBar not getting recorded
posted

Hi,

If I am trying to record anything from the main toolbar of my application QTP records nothing. Though, if I use object spy it correctly spies it as SwfToolbar.

I am not being able to figure out what can be the problem. I tried running the sample application “WinToolbars Basic Features” also, but it also crashes with General Run Error the moment it reaches swfToolbar.

I am using QTP version 9.2.

Thanks,

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Most likely there is a configuration issue.  I would verify that you are using the correct version of TestAdvantage and then verify that TestAdvantage is configured correctly.

For verifying that you have the correct version of TestAdvantage, make sure that the volume you have matches the volume of NetAdvantage used in the AUT.  For example if the AUT was developed with NetAdvantage 2010 Volume 1 then you would need TestAdvantage 2010 Volume 1.

This post has details on how to correct the mappings in the SwfConfig.xml file:  http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/24559/90377.aspx#90377

Let  me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Alan

Children
No Data