Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ClickCellButton Not Clicking Cell Checkbox But Next To It
posted

I am testing an UltraWinGrid (TA 2007 volume 1).  On some machines (and its random), sometimes when I go to click the cell checkbox column in the grid, it clicks *close* to the cell but not in the checkbox.  It's always just a few pixels in what appears to be the upper left quadrant of the cell area.

Any ideas what I can do here?  I tried using some vbscript to "nudge" the cursor a few pixels down and right, but that is very inconsistent on different machines.  I really need to click directly into the checkbox.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Have you tried removing the coordinates from the ".Click"? It's my understanding that those coordinates are sometimes specific to the machine on which your test was recorded, so they could be a bit off on other machines. Removing the coordinates enables QTP to "click" the cell regardless of the machine.

Children
No Data