Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible to right-click a band in an UltraGrid?
posted

I have a test for our AUT that requires QTP to right-click on a specific band in an Infragistics UltraGrid.  Using the QTP .NET Spy I looked at the available methods for this control and I see mouse commands, but no right-click command.

I need to be able to right-click this band and select "Admit Patient" from the menu.  Is this possible?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I imagine you are attempting to click on the Band's Header portion. As we do support a method called RightClick, that will fire for Cells, Rows, and Headers, but will not trigger for the Band Header. In which case, we don't currently directly support for that functionality, and suppress the base recording of Click, but we still leave the ability to replay the base Click method. Click can take three parameters, x,y, and button. This will allow you to open a context menu if you can target the X,Y position of the band. 

I hope this offers you a suitable resolution to your question,

Children
No Data