Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebhierarchialGrid row styles not working IE11.. but working in IE8
posted

Hello,

Most of our application user Infragistics Grid Controls everything is good with IE8 and Infragistics 2010.3 version. Not we are upgrading to IE11 and Infragistics 2014.1. One of our pages has WebHierarchialGrid and row styles are not getting displayed. I'm using Windows7 styleset. Without any code changes, all I did is changed the assembly version form 2010.3 to 2014.1 in web.config. What else should I do?

After doing couple of trail and error methods, I changed my code to bind the hierarchialgrid in Page_load itself with any empty dataset and row styles are loading fine. My grid also has inline editing. So, when I edit some text in the grid by double clicking on the cell which opens a textbox, then my RowUpdating event gets fired but I'm not able to capture the cell values using e.Values["column_name"]. e.Values is returning with count of 0. I don't have any of these issues with older version(2010.8) of the grid and IE8. Please advice what else should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Naveen,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics support.

If you want to enable your Windows7 styleset, you have to place its styles under the ig_res directory in the website. I am attaching a sample demonstrating this.

Regarding the RowUpdating event and the missing values -  I tried to reproduce this behavior but it works on my side. You could find my code in the attached sample.

If this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

RowUpdatingValues.zip
Children
No Data