Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Style for modified row
posted

Hi all,

What is the best method to updating the stylesheet for a specific row that has been edited? I have code that updates the editing core for a given web data grid. It adds a drop-down selector for one column, check box for another and a text box for the final column. When I modify any entry in a row, I wanted it to highlight the row in some way? As Auto-CRUD is off, I tried to add the RowUpdating event to the editing core, but I get a NullReferenceException on that line of code. I thought I could use that event to alter the CSS style for the ROW through code-behind, but that is not working?

Any help? I tried to use a RowEditTemplate, but that is not working for me either. I have to define the web data grid editing functions in code behind because the grid is multi-purpose and loads the data dynamically through code-behind, but in one case, the grid ends up being editable.

Help is appreciated.

Paul

Parents Reply Children
No Data