Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tooltips going off the screen
posted

Hello,

I've found the tooltips really useful as it allows people to get a closer look at the underlying figures without having to clutter up the chart with various legends and labels. The problem I'm having is that when you hover over an item on the far right of the screen the tool tip will disappear off the right hand side of the screen. Not only that but the browser viewport is stretched to accomodate it so the main horizontal scrollbar is displayed and the whole page is extended to the right.

Luckily this is not harming the page layout but it looks a bit unproffesional and the user still has to scroll across to see the tool tip - which disappears as soon as you move your mouse to go for the scroll bar! Is there any way I can configure the tooltips to float to the left of the mouse when near the right hand edge of the viewport and float to the right when near the left hand edge?

Thanks very much,

Parents Reply Children
No Data