Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebUpload
posted

Web.zipI am working on the module that does upload data, without storing file on the server, in the WebForm environment utilizing WebUpload control. In general it is working..

Have several questions:
1.I am getting texts on the buttons as following : after load I see "Upload File" then "Upload" and after it done - "Add" .... How do I change text on them ?

2. I added <div id="uploadErrors" style="color: red;"></div> and <AllowedExtensions>, when I am trying to add file with wrong extension it does not show upload button but it does not show error message in red either.. How to make message visible

3. How to make Clear Upload button visible.

4. In the document on the site there is following example adding server events :

<system.web>
<pages>
<add tagPrefix="igjq" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.EditorControls"
assembly="Infragistics.Web.jQuery"/>
</pages>
</system.web>
<igjq:WebUpload ID="webUpload1" runat="server"
OnUploadFinishing="webUpload1_OnUploadFinishing"
OnUploadFinished="webUpload1_OnUploadFinished"
OnUploadStarting="webUpload1_OnUploadStarting">
</igjq:WebUpload>

On the other hand I just added protected void WebUpload1_UploadFinishing(object sender, Infragistics.Web.UI.EditorControls.UploadFinishingEventArgs e) and it is working, what is the difference ?

Files added for references, please show fixes in FileUpload01when possible...

Parents Reply Children