Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebVideoPlayer Doesn't Allow Skip Ahead
posted

We recently switched our videos over to use the Infragistics WebVideoPlayer with direct links to MP4 files that we are hosting on Azure. I have noticed that if I try to click at any spot on play bar, it will start the video over.  It seems that there is no way for me to skip ahead/back to a different part of the video regardless of the buffering status at the time.  If I open the video URL directly in a browser tab, I have no problems navigating around in the video.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  Is this a bug in the player or is there a setting that we are missing?

Offline posted

Hello Mattew,

Could you please let me know, which version of Infragistics are you using and could you also share the configuration (markup and code) of your WebVideoPlayer?

It would also be ideal if you can share a small sample, that reproduces the issue, please remove any dependencies and code that are not directly related to the issue, zip the sample and attach it in your next reply.

Having a working sample on my side, which I can test and debug would be very beneficial to finding the root cause of the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ivan Kitanov