Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCombo in Dialog Window
posted

Hi All,

I have a Web dialog Window with a UltraWebtab inside. On this tab I have a Web Combo. This Web Combo has some items.

The problem is the item of Web Combo that I selected (such as select an item with index = 2) is still keeping when I closed the web dialog. I don't want that.

I want after I selected an item of Web Combo, close the dialog and re-open the web dialog, the first item (index = 0) of Web Combo must be selected.

My solution is the first I will get Web Combo in Webtab, after I reset the setSeletedIndex method to 0; e.g: oWebCombo.setSelectedIndex(0). However I don't know how to get oWebCombo object in WebDialog. My WebDialog is set target URL for ContentPaneUR.

It can be an issue of Web dialog? Any one has good solution to resolve this problem?

Thanks so much!

posted

Hello,

In the case where you use external URL for WebDialogWindow as opposed to a template, you can use something similar to that to get the instance of the combobox control:

var window = $find("<%= WebDialogWindow1.ClientID %>");
    var comboBox =window.get_contentPane().get_iframe().contentWindow.igcmbo_getComboById(cmboID);