Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
3D and TickmarkInterval
posted

Hello -

I have a simple line chart that displays dates on the X-Axis and dollar amounts on the Y-Axis.  I only want to display a tickmark on the X-Axis every-other week.  On a 2-D line chart I set the following properties, which worked great.

this.chartAssetHistory.LineChart.TreatDateTimeAsString = false;

this.chartAssetHistory.Axis.X.TickmarkStyle = AxisTickStyle.DataInterval;

this.chartAssetHistory.Axis.X.TickmarkIntervalType = AxisIntervalType.Weeks;

this.chartAssetHistory.Axis.X.TickmarkInterval = 2;

When I change the chart type to a 3D line chart, the same solution does not work.  Is this expected?  Do I have to implement the IRenderLabel interface to get this functionality in a 3D chart?

Parents
    Offline posted

Sorry, but the 3d line chart does not support a time based X axis. There will be a label drawn on the x axis for each data point on the line at a constant interval, much like the 2d line chart without a time scale (TreatDateTimeAsString = true). IRenderLabel can be used to change the text of the label, but it cannot change the frequency or positioning of the labels or tickmarks. You can submit a feature request here:
    https://ko.infragistics.com/community/ideas

Reply Children
No Data