Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Left Aligned text AND right aligned text in the same footer?
posted

I want the date/time on the left and the copyright mess on the right in the same footer.

I tried doing 2 AddText, one for the right side and one for the left, but only the last one shows up. (code below) 

Is there some magic that I'm missing?

thanks,

Gene

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Infragistics.Documents.Report.Section.ISectionFooter sectionFooter = section.AddFooter();
      sectionFooter.Repeat = true;
      sectionFooter.Height = 30;

// add the text.  this will be the in the lower right
      Infragistics.Documents.Report.Text.IText sectionFooterText = sectionFooter.AddText(0, 0);
      sectionFooterText.Paddings.All = 10;
      sectionFooterText.Alignment = new TextAlignment(Alignment.Right, Alignment.Middle);
      sectionFooterText.Height = new RelativeHeight(100);
      sectionFooterText.Background = new Background(Infragistics.Documents.Graphics.Brushes.SteelBlue);
      sectionFooterText.AddContent(text);
      sectionFooterText.

// add the date/Time.  this will be the in the lower left
      Infragistics.Documents.Report.Text.IText dtFooterText = sectionFooter.AddText(0, 0);
      dtFooterText.Paddings.All = 10;
      dtFooterText.Alignment = new TextAlignment(Alignment.Left, Alignment.Middle);
      dtFooterText.Height = new RelativeHeight(100);
      dtFooterText.Background = new Background(Infragistics.Documents.Graphics.Brushes.SteelBlue);
      dtFooterText.AddContent(DateTime.Now.ToString("f"));