Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics2.Web.v8.3.dll has 2 different mscorlib references!
posted
When I checked for the dependencies of different dll's. I found out that Infragistics2.Web.v8.3.dll has 2 different mscorlib references! Version: 1.0.3300.0 Name: mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 Version: 2.0.0.0 Name: mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 1. So my question is why are there two mscorlib references? I thought that this is not possible. 2. Does it mean that I have to install the .Net framework v1.1 for running the Infragistics Framework 2.0 assemblies?
Parents
No Data
    posted

Good questions. After looking into it here are the answers to your questions:

1.  We reference the EnvDTE assembly which has a reference to the 1.1 version of mscorlib.
    2. Nope, you'll be just fine with just having .NET 2.0 installed.  The code that uses EnvDTE only gets run at design-time when you're using AppStylist.

Ed B.

Children
No Data