Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reload The Parent Page..
posted

Hi All,

I Have a User Control.The UserContol have the WebDayView control and webschduleinfo control.The Control works fine for adding new activities(using mycustom page appointment.aspx.The appointment page is in inside a Master Page.And also I open as a Pop up window).My problem is when i Add a new activities using appointment page,the data is inserted into database,and also when i close the pop up widow,the Parent Page i.e the user control must be reload and update the new inserted activities.How to do this?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

To update a page from server you need to trigger a postback. To trigger postback you may call any of following:
    1. form.submit(); // to get reference to form you may use any <input>, document.forms, etc.
    2. __doPostBack("", ""); // or you may provide anyControlOnPage.UniqueID for first param
    3. anySubmitButton.click();

If you close your pop-up from its local codes, then to trigger postback in it parent, you need first to get reference to its window. In most cases you may use "opener".

Children
No Data