Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
the problem with chart sizes when export
posted

Hi all,

I have a problem with chart size when I export to PDF. It is seem to be very large in PDF file. It is not similar on web page. I lost the legends. :(

Here is the codes for export with chart in PDF file:

cell = row.AddCell();
            Infragistics.Documents.Report.ICanvas canvas = cell.AddCanvas();
            canvas.Borders.Corners.All = new Infragistics.Documents.Report.Corner(Infragistics.Documents.Graphics.Pens.DimGray,                 Infragistics.Documents.Utils.Converter.PixelsToPoints(5));
            canvas.Borders.All = new Infragistics.Documents.Report.Border(Infragistics.Documents.Graphics.Pens.DimGray);
            canvas.Height = new Infragistics.Documents.Report.FixedHeight(Infragistics.Documents.Utils.Converter.PixelsToPoints(250f));
            canvas.Width = new Infragistics.Documents.Report.FixedWidth(Infragistics.Documents.Utils.Converter.PixelsToPoints(450f));
            if (i == 0)
            {

this.UltraChart1.RenderPdfFriendlyGraphics(canvas.CreateGraphics());
                cell.RowSpan = rows;
            }

The chart size properties:  Width="329px" Height="200px"

Please help me!

Cheers!