Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDropDown not dropping down
posted

I've put a WebDropDown inside a panel which has the ModalPopupExtender on it and bound the drop down to an array. When I view the page, I can't get the dropdown to dropdown. Pressing the up and down arrows does scroll through the list of options, but clicking the down arrow does not cause the dropdown list to show. Thanks for any ideas.

Parents
    posted

Hi,

you can try setting the  DropDownContainerHeight property to some fixed value, like 200px , although in general it should work well without it. Please let me know if this works for your scenario. Also , there is the EnableDropDownAsChild property (taking true / false values) , which controls whether the dropdown container element will be a direct first child of the source element - in the DOM ; or will be detached from it,  absolutely positioned and its position calculated as soon as the container is about to be opened. 

Any other feedback you may have for the WebDropDown component is welcome - Does it suit your needs? If you feel specific features could be improved, modified, or added, please let us know.

Thanks very much,

Angel 

Reply Children