Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set selected row as Top row in WebDropDown
posted

hi

I have list of items in Dropdown list with multiple column. When i type first few characters the selected row index is pointing to the item started with the letters. But it is not seen if the selected item is below the dropdown list. I need to scroll down to see the selected row. I want to make that selected row as top in the dropdown list. Any possibilities?

posted

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Normally it should work exactly as you have suggested. Whenever a row is automatically selected due to a match, it should be scrolled in the top visible area. 

If you use templates though, there could be some differences with respect to how this position is calculated. 

It could well be a bug in the control as well.

I suggest contacting Development Support:

http://ko.infragistics.com/support/default.aspx

or alternatively, you can provide me here with any details about your template / HTML code, so that i can help and determine whether this is an issue to submit or not.

Thanks,

Angel