Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems when trying to use Application Styling configuration tool.
posted

Hello,

I have a solution with 2 web site projects (and more projects too).

Anyway, I want to use application styling, and I tried to use Application Styling configuration tool available... but.. everytime I execute this tool I get this weird message:

"Your solution needs to have at least one website with a "Web.config" file to use the App. Sty. Conf. add-in. Please add an Infragistics ASP.NET control to your web site..."

Both projects have infragistics controls. I also tried to upgrade (successfully) to .NET 2008 v3 (CLR 2.5). But this didn´t fix anything.

Well, I can manually setup the projects to work with app. styling (creating ig_res folder manually and copyíng the necessary folder and files structure), and also add to my web.config files the necessary tags... but ...

any clue of what might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Regards..

Parents
No Data
    posted

I have the same issue.  Multiple web sites within a single solution.  All have Infragisitcs controls and web.config files, but the tool won't recognize them.

I had to drop a WebPageStyler component on my MasterPage to get the files in ig_res to show up. 

Children
No Data