Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
problems with Browser-compatibility
posted

I'm using a Websplitter, the right Pane ist filled with WebPanels, the left Pane inherits a Websplitter, the Top-Pane contains a 3rd Party-Control, the Bottom-Pane contains a WebDataGrid.

In IE everything is working fine, but when i try to open it in Firefox or Safari, i can't see anything, no Websplitter, no Controls, just my header and footer. Is there perhaps an order to load the Infragistics Assemblys to my Page !? Or does anybody have a solution or an idea to solve this Problem.

Thanks..

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Patrick,

If problem happens in a complex page, then it is hardly possible to guess the reason for misbehavior. I suggest you to debug by temporary removing parts of page one by one or experimenting with a temporary page with increased compexity. At some point you probably get correct behavior. It will allow you to find out what causes a problem. 

Children
No Data