Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
'Resources.strings' is inaccessible due to its protection level
posted

Hi,

I took from samples WebSchedule project in order to create a Sharepoint Web Part.

To accomplish this I created a User Control containing webschedule.

This runs fine as user control in a default.aspx page.

Next step is to add this in Sharepoint. I created a smart part container and I added this user control in my sharepoint site.

But I have the folloing problems :

1. The WebMonthView doesn't have styles (has white background)

2. When I dbclick on a date the AppointementAdd I get the following error :

Compiler Error Message: CS0122: 'Resources.strings' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Source Error:

Line 30:         {
Line 31:             string array = "<script type='text/javascript'> \r\n var AppointmentDialogStrings = [" +
Line 32:                                 "'" + Resources.strings.JS_AppointmentDialog_Error_CantFindDateChooser + "'," +             //0
Line 33:                                 "'" + Resources.strings.JS_AppointmentDialog_RecurrenceDescriptionLabel + "'," +            //1
Line 34:                                 "'" + Resources.strings.JS_AppointmentDialog_Error_OccurrenceBeforeStartDate + "'," +       //2

Source File: c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\Forms\AppointmentAdd.aspx.cs    Line: 32 

I appreciate any help

Thank you

D.E.