Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webdatatree.RenderControl doesnt work.
posted

When i try to use rendercontrol throw me this error

Script control 'wt_Categorias' is not a registered script control. Script controls must be registered using RegisterScriptControl() before calling RegisterScriptDescriptors(). Nombre del parámetro: scriptControl

somebody please tell me why?..

Victor.

Parents
    posted

Sorry for my bad english...

im using callback, with other control like asp.net controls work fine.

im using  infragistics because my customer pay for it, but  i changed webdataview for devexpress dataview because ultrawebdataview  is slow filling 1000 or 10000 row, and i cant grouping column  with 10000 rows because its very slow too,even using pager. i dont want to use 2 diferent sdk, i already use dundas for chart.

Some furure user will be a Motorola, protec and gamble and we dont have much time to finish it.

im using a script to call the server and other script to fill a div.

this web is very weigh and dinamic,  and i need to use many callbacks to fil diferent part of it like charts, grid, treeview and other   controls

please help me.

Public Function GetCallbackResult() As String Implements _  System.Web.UI.ICallbackEventHandler.GetCallbackResult 

Return sw.ToString

End Function

Public Sub RaiseCallbackEvent(ByVal eventArgument As String) Implements System.Web.UI.ICallbackEventHandler.RaiseCallbackEvent

Dim sw As New System.IO.StringWriter

FillWebtreeNDb(eventArgument.split("|"c)   ' here fill the webdatatree and others object

Dim htm As New

HtmlTextWriter(sw)

wt_Plantillas.RenderControl(htm) 'wt_Plantillas its a webdatatree and this line throw me the error, with other controls works fine

htm.Flush()

End Sub

Reply Children
No Data