Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
about multiselection of webDropdown
posted

HI angel, thnx for your reply, i solve this now, i had one more query. The thing i am selecting mutiple items in a drop down, and i need to take all the selected items and need to pass it to a query.. but after selecting the one time the postback is not happening..i'll send my code to you,please go through that and send me reply .aspx .cs page protected void DD_PropZone_SelectionChanged(object sender, Infragistics.Web.UI.ListControls.DropDownSelectionChangedEventArgs e) { string m="" ; for (int i = 0; i < DD_PropZone.SelectedItems.Count; i++) { m += DD_PropZone.SelectedItems[i].Value.ToString() + "," ; } if (DD_PropZone.SelectedValue != "Select" ) { sSqlQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT City_Locality FROM [City_State_Country_LookUp] WHERE (City_Locality IS NOT NULL OR City_Locality !='') AND City_Zone IN('" + m + "') ORDER BY City_Locality ASC" ; SqlDataAdapter sda91 = new SqlDataAdapter (sSqlQuery, Conn); DataSet ds91 = new DataSet (); sda91.Fill(ds91); dd_Locality.Items.Clear(); dd_Locality.DataSource = ds91.Tables[0]; dd_Locality.DataValueField = "City_Locality" ; dd_Locality.DataTextField = "City_Locality" ; dd_Locality.DataBind(); dd_Locality.Items.Insert(0, "Select" ); } else { BindPageLocality(); } ModalPopupEx_AdSearch.Show(); }