Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ig_common and javascript
posted

Hello,

Im havign problems with my ig_common VD not accessing my javascript files. Im using VS 2005 and the 7.3 version on your controls. I created my VD pointing to 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\Infragistics\' this is where my versions of the controls are and subfolders (Forms, Scripts, etc). I have added the assemblies in the web.config. 

I made a sample page by dragging the UltraWebTab to the page and put a simple label and textbox in there. All I want to do is grab the text of the textbox by using the javascript function ' igedit_getById()' but when debugging it says its not defined, so its not being found. I did no more than that, so if Im missing a step (referencing the js files in the web.config?) This is just a simple example I put together to grab the value of the label, so that I can then add it to my larger project when I get this all figured out. And the javascript function I created is inline with the page, using the ' igedit_getById()' function

Thanks.