Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save ActivityID to another database and table upon save or delete of an appointment
posted
I'm using the webschedule control to track meetings on claims. I need the ability to capture when an appointment has been inserted, modified or deleted. Is there an event like an afterpostback event or something I can use to get the activityid that was created, modified or deleted when an appointment is placed or modified on the webscheduler?  I simply need to update a table in another database which holds my claimid and activityid. That way I can tie my existing database information into the scheduler’s information on the claim that we are meeting about.

Thanks for your help!

posted
    Never mind I found the WebScheduleInfo1_ActivityAdded, WebScheduleInfo1_ActivityDeleted and WebScheduleInfo1_ActivityUpdated events and found that I could easily get the ActivityID and ResourceID by using the e.Activity.DataKey.ToString() and e.Activity.ResourceKey.ToString(). Now using those I can update my exisiting datatable in another database.