Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to set current url as selected item
posted

I can see within the samples that are included with the ASP.Net 2010 v1 that if the urls within the items target an iframe on the same page that the user can always be reminded of what page they are on, aside from the page contents and url, by glancing at the currently selected item in the WebExplorerBar.
I currently use a simmilar control(ASPxNavBar) within a DevExpress suite.   Placed within a master page scenario, populated by a sitemap, it always shows the line from the sitemap as selected when on that sitemap entry page, without additional programming.   I would like to begin migrating my controls over to Infragistics controls, but implimented the same way, the Infragistics WebExplorerBar does not show the currently visited page as selected.   Is there a property I need to manipulate?   If this functionality is not built in, is there a way for the WebExplorerBar to programaticlly examine the URL and determine if the url matches an "Item", and if so, make that item show as selected, just as it does within the iframes based sample?

Parents Reply Children
No Data