Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid - Firefox row/column pasting not working after .2095 SR
posted

Hi,

The issue with not being able to edit cell data in FF seems to be resolved, but we are still unable to copy/paste (to or from) a whole row/column worth of data. Single cell copy/paste works fine.

Is this still an issue? Is there any place I can see a list of the issues that were addressed in this latest service pack?

Thank you

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello eridgway ,

I know it’s been a while since you’ve posted this but if you still need help I’d be glad to offer some assistance with this matter. I believe other community members will benefit from this as well.

I managed to reproduce this behavior in FireFox5 with release version 11.1 so I believe this is still an issue. The same seems to work fine in IE9. I will log this in our internal system to be reviewed by the development staff and hopefully it will be resolved in one of the next releases.

Thank you for submitting this. If have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://ko.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children
No Data