Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultrawebgrid 9.2 and cssstyle for hyperlink column
posted

Hello, I have grid (upgrade from 8.2 to 9.2) which has a hyperlink column where I want to apply style for link, I want to remove the underline from the link except mouse hovers over it. But it does not seem to work.

onInitializerow I have this code after I create the hyperlink column.

e.Row.Cells.FromKey("Title").Style.CssClass = "external";

My style sheet has this

a.external:link{font-family: Arial;font-size: 11px;color: #0066cc;text-decoration: none;}a.external:visited{ font-family: Arial;font-size: 11px;color: #0066cc;text-decoration: none;}a.external:hover{font-family: Arial;font-size: 11px;color: #0066cc;text-decoration: underline;}a.external:active{font-family: Arial;font-size: 11px;color: #0066cc;text-decoration: none;}

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

After some research I have found how to change the style on a link in the UltraWebGrid. You will want to keep setting the style in the same way but the following code will give an example on how to remove the underline on the link and place it on the hover.

.external a:Link
    {
        text-decoration:none;
    }
    .external a:Hover
    {
        text-decoration:underline;
    }

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance with this matter.

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com