Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Where is EnableConnectorLines property?
posted

Hi,

I've downloaded the newest Infragistics v10.2 for framework 3.5, then I had a look at the Infragistics ASP .NET Samples (http://samples.infragistics.com/2010.2/WebFeatureBrowser/Default.aspx) - WebDataTree - Drag and Drop - MultiTree. There are references to EnableConnectorLines  DragDropSettings.EnableDragDrop, CheckBoxMode, etc. like:

this.DDWebDataTree1.EnableConnectorLines = this.WebDataTree1ConnLinesCheckBox.Checked;

properties, but I can't find them inside the dll via Object Browser in Visual Studio ?? The dll file is: Infragistics35.WebUI.UltrawebNavigator  10.2.20102.2018. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Bartek

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Bartek,

The samples you are referring to contain the WebDataTree control.  This is the new AJAX-enabled tree built on the Aikido framework.  It is inside Infragistics35.Web.UI dll.  You are looking at the dll for the old UltraWebTree I believe.

regards,

David Young

Reply Children
No Data