Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab Content Style Issue 10.2
posted

I have a WebTab control on a page with a WebDataGrid in one of the ContentTabItem - Template section - if I disable EnableLoadOnDemand (false) on the WebTab the style set on the WebDataGrid (Windows7), which is different from the WebTab (Default), is rendered but the grid is not databound - if I enable the EnableLoadOnDemand (true) then the WebDataGrid has the data but the style for the WebDataGrid is not applied at all.  I really want to use the new WebTab but having to find all the right combinations of settings/flags is driving me nuts on the new AJAX controls.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Parents
    posted

As a follow up - the first time I hit the desired tab with "EnableLoadOnDemand=false" it will load the style for the WebDataGrid but not databind -  if I navigate to another tab then come back to the tab I wanted to load it will databind AND the style appears.

Reply Children
No Data