Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltrawebGrid Paging not working
posted

Hi,

I am using Infragistics 7.1 .

I am trying to implement paging for the ultrawebgrid (by using the following settings), but it does not seem to be working. The issue is that though I set the pagesize =50, I get ALL (more than 50) the records into one page and the pageindex is always only 1. This Ultrawebgrid is in WebAsyncRefreshPanel (if this is in anyway related to the problem)

1) I set the <Pager> settings

AllowPaging="true" PageSize="50" StyleMode="ComboBox" Pattern="Page [default] of [pagecount]"  Alignment="Right" ChangeLinksColor="true"

2)Registered the OnPageIndexChanged and handled the PageIndexChanged event where I set the currentpageindex and fetch the data and bind it to the grid

Is there anything else that I need to set and missing it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Parents
    posted

Hello Sona2112,

This is just a follow up on the thread if you have any questions in regards to enabling the paging feature of the UltraWebGrid. I ran the attached sample using NetAdvantage 11.1.20111.2020 and also runs fine with the WebAsyncRefreshPanel.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter. Thank you.

Reply Children
No Data