Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDatePicker - 'Today' date format
posted

Hi,

I have a webdatepicker contol (with the DropDownCalendarId not set) with the culture set as en-AU in a TemplateDataField in a webhierarchicalgrid. When the site is published to my local iis, the dropdown calendar displays Today: 28/10/2010

However, when the site is published to a webserver, the dropdown calendar displays Today: 10/28/2010. The regional settings and language options on the server are set to Australia.

I have also tried to manually add a WebMonthCalendar in the TemplateDataField and set this as the DropDownCalendarId. However, when I do this I get the following error :

Message : Multiple controls with the same ID 'it3_0' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs. Source : System.Web Help link : ErrorCode : -2147467259 Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal TargetSite : Void FillNamedControlsTable(System.Web.UI.Control, System.Web.UI.ControlCollection) Stack Trace : at System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) at System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureNamedControlsTable() at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Page.FindControl(String id) at System.Web.UI.Page.RegisterRequiresClearChildControlState(Control control) at System.Web.UI.Control.ClearChildControlState() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.SiteMapPath.CreateChildControls() at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I would appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data